Jacobson Bayonet Micro Scissor 10mm Curved Blade
Jacobson Bayonet Micro Scissor 10mm Curved Blades
- Available Length: 22.2cm 8 3/4"
- Blade Length: 10mm
- Curvature: Bayonet Shape
- Blades Curvature: Curved Blades
- Blades Specification: Sharp Pointed Blades
- Handle Type: Flat Spring Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Micro Scissors are most commonly used in iridectomy, cataract, and capsulotomy procedures. These double spring scissors are available with various tip sizes, curvature, handle options, and length. The microblade can also be seen clearly under a microscope when used as a component of surgery.
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- AA-0111-1311 - Jacobson Bayonet Micro Scissor Bayonet Shape/ L-22.2cm/ 10mm Curved Blades/ Flat Spring Handle