Frazier Dural Dissector
Frazier Dural Dissector/ Separator - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 15cm 6"
- Curvature: Straight
- Blade Curvature: Angled
- Blade Size: 5.0 x 19mm
- Blade Configuration: 1.0mm Grooved
- Handle: Hexagonal Hand-Held Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
The Frazier Dura Dissector is a neurosurgical tool that is used to cut, elevate and sharply incise fine and delicate dural tissues. The instrument is 15 cm in length. It consists of a hexagonal handle that offers stable and secure manipulations, a compact shaft and an angled blade.
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- AA-3001-0111 - Frazier Dural Dissector/ L-15cm/ 5.0 x 19mm Angled Blade with 1.0mm Grooved/ Hexagonal Handle/ 10 x Pack