30 Day Warranty & Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with a product, ScissorOn will gladly exchange or refund your purchase (less shipping, handling, and restocking) within 30 days of the sale date with no hassles. If a product is damaged or defective we will replace or repair it based on manufacturer procedures. Returns include a 40% restocking fee, are subject to inspection, and do not include shipping costs. For merchandise verified to be defective, we will reimburse the original shipping expense on the product that is returned or exchanged and do not charge a restocking fee.
This policy excludes all sterile or disposable goods, without exception. Once a sterile good has left our possession, the condition, storage, and treatment of that good are unknown. Therefore, we must consider such goods jeopardized and will not accept their return.
Custom and Special Order Items
Orders which require customization or special orders for items that are not normally in-stock items are considered final when the order is placed. Due to the nature of these orders, changes, cancellations, or returns of these items may not be possible. Please consult a ScissorOn representative for details Cancellation or return of custom or special order items, when possible, will be subject to a 40% restocking fee.
Check Your Order
We recommend you check your order immediately upon delivery. If there are any damages, no matter how small, to the packaging or the internal contents, please have the delivery driver make the proper notations before signing for the package. Open and inspect the contents of your order, while the driver is still present. Concealed damages found after the cartons are opened must be reported to the freight company (not us) within 15 days of receipt of merchandise. Retain all packing information on how to report the loss/damage to the freight company and the proper procedure for filling out a claim form.
There is a restocking fee of 40% on all returns for RMA Refund (Return Merchandise Authorization) unless waived by a Customer Support Agent. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received an incorrect or defective product.
What To Return
Important – To qualify for a refund each item must be returned with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), and in its original condition. ScissorOn reserves the right to evaluate incoming returns before issuing any customer's credit. You must return all products in the same condition as it was received. All original packing, boxes, bags, labels, etc. Must be included with your return. Non-returnable products received by ScissorOn will be returned directly to the customer, at the cost, with a letter of explanation. Any instruments(s) returned damaged will be repaired if possible. The cost of the repair will be deducted from the credited amount. ScissorOn will not refund First Overnight, Express Saver, or International invoiced shipping charges.
Any used instrument being returned due to suspected manufacturing defect must be CLEANED and STERILIZED in a sealed autoclave pouch with indicator strip/tape before return.
Conditions That Make Any Product Not Returnable
- Any non-sterile instrument that has been sterilized
- Any instrument received 46 days or more after the invoice date
- Any sterile product which has been opened
- Any product returned out of the original package
- Any distributed product returned with damage to the box/label
- Any custom etched instrument
- Any custom-made instrument
- Any sales to veterinary doctors/offices
Consequences of cancellation
- Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal by the following provisions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
- Right of cancellation You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction (without transection or bank fees) unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
- We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts, among other things: for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are tailored to personal needs.