- AA-3102-1511 - Daubenspeck Bone Curette/ L-20cm/ Cup 00 (2.8mm) Finger Rest Handle
- AA-3102-1512 - Daubenspeck Bone Curette/ L-20cm/ Cup 0 (3.6mm) Finger Rest Handle
- AA-3102-1513 - Daubenspeck Bone Curette/ L-20cm/ Cup 1 (4.4mm) Finger Rest Handle
- AA-3102-1514 - Daubenspeck Bone Curette/ L-20cm/ Cup 2 (5.2mm) Finger Rest Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Daubenspeck Bone Curette
- Length: 20cm 8"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Cup Specification: Oval Shape
- Handle Type: Hand Held-Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
Daubenspeck Bone Curette Oval is used by orthopedic surgeons to scoop out tissue or material from small, tight areas. It is also used to remove tissue debris or soft tissue entrapped between fracture edges in order to promote maximum healing after bone reduction and fixation. Daubenspeck Bone Curette Oval has a handle with longitudinal serrations to provide a firm hand grip. The hand extends to a long shaft that ends with an angled small oval scoop.