All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Kantrowitz Thoracic Clamp Forceps
- Length: 19cm 7 1/2" - 21.5cm 8 1/2" - 25.5cm 10" - 26.5cm 10 1/2" - 28cm 11" - 30.5cm 12"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Right Angled
- Jaws Configuration: Longitudinally Serrated Jaws
- Jaws Specification: Cross Serrated Tips
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
Kantrowitz Thoracic Clamp Forceps Forceps are ratcheted, finger ring forceps commonly used for working in obscured surgical sites. They are most frequently used for clamping, dissection, or grasping tissue. Baby Mixter Forceps are an overall lighter, more delicate version than standard Mixter Forceps. They are shorter in length and have more delicate, partially serrated jaws. This product has straight shanks, partially serrated jaws, and right-angled jaws.