All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
DeBakey Vascular Needle Holder
- Length: 15cm 6" - 18cm 7"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Configuration: Blunt Pointed
- Jaws Curvature: Straight Jaws
- Blades Specification: Cross Serrated Tungsten Carbide Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Rings Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
DeBakey Vascular Tungsten Carbide Microvascular Needle Holder is a ratcheted, finger ring instrument designed to hold small sutures. This needle holder is commonly used in microsurgery, plastic surgery, and cardiovascular procedures. TC instruments are designed to stay sharp for a significantly longer period of time than other standard instruments. ScissorOn permanently bonds tungsten carbide inserts to the instrument, which maximizes control and precision. TC instruments are identified by gold handles. This product is straight with smooth tips. It features a very delicate pattern.