All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Crilewood Needle Holder
- Length: 15cm/ 6" - 18cm/ 7" - 20cm/ 8" - 23cm/ 9" - 26cm/ 10 1/4"
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: Blunt Pointed
- Jaws Angulation: Straight
- Jaws Specification: Cross Serrated TC Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Rings Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
Crile-Wood Needle Holder is used to hold and guide small to medium size needles and suture materials. The Crile-Wood Needle Holder has a gently tapered, blunt tip and is generally more delicate than the Mayo-Hegar but slightly less delicate than Webster, Halsey, or DeBakey needle holders. The ratcheted finger ring handle aids in securing needles for both continuous and interrupted closures. This product is straight with a cross-serrated insert.