- AA-1301-1021 - Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps/ L-13cm/ Blunt End/ Serrated Curved Jaws/ Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet Catch
- AA-1301-1022 - Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps/ L-14.5cm/ Blunt End/ Serrated Curved Jaws/ Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet Catch
- AA-1301-1023 - Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps/ L-15.5cm/ Blunt End/ Serrated Curved Jaws/ Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet Catch
- AA-1301-1024 - Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps/ L-18.5cm/ Blunt End/ Serrated Curved Jaws/ Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet Catch
- AA-1301-1025 - Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps/ L-20.3cm/ Blunt End/ Serrated Curved Jaws/ Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet Catch
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Spencer-Wells Artery Forceps Curved Jaws - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 13cm 5" - 14.5cm 5 3/4" - 15.5cm 6" - 18.5cm 7 1/4" - 20.3cm 8"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Curved
- Jaws Configuration: Serrated Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Squeeze Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
Spencer Wells Forceps are hemostatic forceps used to control blood flow in vessels. They have short, serrated jaws, which can completely seal small blood vessels. On larger vessels, they may be used to temporarily control the blood flow and left to be sutured later. The handles of the Spencer Wells forceps were designed to be notably closer together in an effort to eliminate the tangling of arteries within them. Ratcheted versions typically only have 1 or 2 locks. They are available with either curved or straight jaws in a number of lengths.