- AA-0214-0221 - Spencer Stitch Scissor/ L-9.0cm/ Curved Delicate Notched Outer Blade / Finger Rings Handle
- AA-0214-0222 - Spencer Stitch Scissor/ L-11.5cm/ Curved Delicate Notched Outer Blade / Finger Rings Handle
- AA-0214-0223 -Spencer Stitch Scissor/ L-13cm/ Curved Delicate Notched Outer Blade / Finger Rings Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Standard Cutting Scissors
ScissorOn dissecting scissors are renowned for their technology enabling the user to experience a new dimension in cutting and dissecting performance. Our cutting technology allows scissors to self sharpen as the design ensures the scissor hinge provides spring tension on the two blades so, as they cut material, one blade presses against the other, sharpening the surface as they close.
Spencer Stitch Scissor Curved Blades - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 9.0cm 3 1/2" - 11.5cm 4 1/2" - 12cm 4 3/4"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Blades Configuration: Notched Blade
- Blades Curvature: Curved
- Scissor Type: Standard Cutting Blades
- Handle Type: Finger Rings Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
Spencer Stitch Scissor is used for cutting sutures. The basic structure consists of a ring handle, shank, box-lock, and blade. ScissorOn Spencer stitch scissor is designed with a notched blade that facilitates hooking of the suture for complete removal.