- AA-1601-0711 - Goodell Uterine Dilator Forceps/ L-28.2cm/ Downward Angled Shanks/ Outer Toothed Slim Jaws/ Squeeze Handle with Gauge and Fixing Screw
- AA-1601-0712 - Goodell Uterine Dilator Forceps/ L-33.3cm/ Downward Angled Shanks/ Outer Toothed Slim Jaws/ Squeeze Handle with Gauge and Fixing Screw
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Goodell Uterine Dilator Forceps
- Available Length: 28.2cm 11 1/8" - 33.3cm 13 1/8"
- Curvature: Downward Angled Shanks
- Jaws Configuration: Outer Toothed Jaws
- Handle Type: Hand Squeeze Handle with gauge
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Goodell Uterine Dilator is used to inspect the vaginal cavity and dilate the cervix to perform gynecological procedures including colonoscopy, cervical polypectomy, endometrial biopsy, dilation and curettage, dilatation and evacuation and pap smear. The instrument is a forceps joined by a central hinge with graduations and a screw fix mechanism. The surgeon gently inserts the closed Goodell Uterine Dilator into the vagina to enter the cervix. It is then slowly opened to progressively dilate the cervix until the desirable opening is achieved at which point it is fixed with the screw.