- AA-0202-1021 - Baby-Metzenbaum Dissecting Scissor/L-11cm/ Blunt Pointed Curved Blades
- AA-0202-1022 - Baby-Metzenbaum Dissecting Scissor/L-12cm/ Blunt Pointed Curved Blades
Standard Cutting Blade
ScissorOn dissecting scissors are renowned for their technology enabling the user to experience a new dimension in cutting and dissecting performance. Our cutting technology allows scissors to self sharpen as the design ensures the scissor hinge provides spring tension on the two blades so, as they cut material, one blade presses against the other, sharpening the surface as they close.
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Baby-Metzenbaum Dissecting Scissor Curved Blades - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 11cm 4 1/4" - 12cm 5"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Blades Configuration: Blunt Pointed Ends
- Blades Curvature: Curved
- Blades Specification: Standard
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
Metzenbaum scissors are most commonly used for dissecting and cutting tissue. These scissors are not recommended for cutting sutures, drains, or heavy tissue. The Metzenbaum is available straight or curved and in a variety of lengths. Tungsten carbide instruments are designed to stay sharp for a long time, to maximize precision and control. ScissorOn permanently bonds TC inserts to the instrument, identified by gold handles. Ceramic coating adds anti-corrosive protection and is not electrically conductive.