- AA-1306-0813 - Allis and Tissue Grasping Forceps/ L-25.5cm/ 5x6 Toothed End/ Straight Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Allis Intestinal and Tissue Grasping Forceps - Individually 5 x Pack
- Available Length: 25.5 10"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: 5x6 Toothed End
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Reusable
Allis Intestinal and Tissue Grasping Forceps are the smallest Atrauma forceps designed to grasp and clamp minute bleeders on the edges of the uterus, clamping delicate tubal and ovarian masses during oophorectomy and tubectomy, and grasping delicate intestinal tissue during laparotomy and bowel resection surgery. The forceps has toothed edges designed to exert minimal tissue trauma. The Allis-baby Intestinal and Tissue grasping forceps are reusable and can be effectively sterilized for prolong use in surgical procedures.