- AA-4533-1511 - Parker-Mott Retractor/ L-15.2cm/ Double Ended/ Set of Two
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- Available Length: 15.2cm 6"
- Blades Configuration: Flat Uniform
- Blades Specification: Double Ended
- Handle Type: Flat Uniform Grip
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
Parker Double-Ended Retractor is a handheld retractor with two curved ends, sometimes referred to as “C” curves, with rounded tips. The Parker retractor is commonly used for holding back layers of surface or shallow tissue. They are typically used in pairs and as such, are sold in sets of two.