- AA-1301-5930 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-12.7cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5931 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-18.7cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5932 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-20.3cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5933 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-23cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5934 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-25.5cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5935 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-28cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5936 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-30.5cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5937 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-35.5cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-5938 - Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps/ L-40.6cm/ Angle Serrated Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Gemini-Mixter Artery Forceps
- Available Length: Select from Available Options
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Angled
- Jaws Configuration: Serrated Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Gemini Forceps, which may also be referred to as Mixter forceps, are ratcheted, finger ring forceps used for clamping vessels, and occluding tissue. They are frequently used in vascular and cardiothoracic procedures. Both Gemini and Mixter forceps commonly have serrations the entire length of their jaws. Gemini forceps; however, offers delicate serrations so they may be used on more delicate tissue. Also, while Mixter forceps frequently feature right angle jaws; Gemini tends to have more of a curve, both slight and full, to the jaws. This product is strongly curved with delicate serrations the entire length of the jaws.