All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- AA-4535-2201 - Sigmoid Notch Retractor Fiberoptics/ L-23cm/ 9.5 x 16mm Slightly Curved Blade/ Hand Grip Handle
Sigmoid Notch Retractor Fiberoptics
- Available Length: 23cm/ 9"
- Blade Size: 9.5mm x 16mm
- Blade Configuration: Flat Uniform with Hook Ended
- Blade Specification: Slightly Curved
- Handle Type: Hollow Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
The Sigmoid Notch Extra Oral Retractor is a device used for the inferior and lateral retraction of the mandibular notch in the extraoral approach of the mandibular osteotomy. It consists of a bulky handle with an inferior-anterior hook that serves as a finger rest to enhance the force of manipulations. The shaft is curved backward to form a concave cross-section and ends with an anterior fully bent blade that is 16 mm long and 9.5 mm wide.