- AA-1301-2211 - Crile Haemostatic Forceps/ L-14cm/ Straight Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-2212 - Crile Haemostatic Forceps/ L-16.5cm/ Straight Serrated Jaws
- AA-1301-2213 - Crile Haemostatic Forceps/ L-19cm/ Straight Serrated Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Crile Hemostatic Forceps Straight Jaws - Individually 10 x Pack
- Length: 14cm 5 1/2" - 16.5cm 6 1/4" - 19cm 7 1/2"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: Serrated Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
Crile Hemostatic Forceps, also known as a Crile Hemostat, are most commonly used for clamping blood vessels or tissue before cauterization or ligation. Horizontal serrations the entire length of the jaw, and jaws half the length of the shank make this instrument unique. There is a ratchet locking mechanism for a tight, secure hold on vessels. They may also be used for soft tissue dissection typically no deeper than 6-8 inches or in Laparotomy procedures.