- AA-4503-2210 - Beckman-Adson Self-Retaining Retractor/ L-33cm/ Depth 32mm/ 4x4 Blunt Prongs/ Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Beckman-Adson Self-Retaining Retractor Blunt Prongs
- Available Length: 33cm/ 13"
- Prongs Configuration: Blunt 4x4 Prongs
- Prongs Depth: 32mm
- Arms Type: Joint Arms
- Handle Type: Finger Rings Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Reusable
Adson-Beckman Retractor is a finger ring, self-retaining retractor used in neurosurgical procedures, most commonly related to the spine. This retractor features hinged arms with pronged tips 13.5cm Spreading that is used to hold back muscle and tissue. The arms move both backward and forwards and the prongs may be blunt or sharp.