- AA-1314-2221 - Blake Gall Stone Forceps/ L-22.2cm/ Curved Fenestrated Smooth Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Blake Gall Stone Forceps Curved Jaws
- Available Length: 22.2cm 8 3/4"
- Curvature: Angled Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Curved
- Jaws Configuration: Fenestrated Jaws
- Jaws Specification: Smooth Inside Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle without Ratchet
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
The Elsaesser Nephrostomy Forceps is designed to extract stones from the kidney during percutaneous nephrostomy, open nephrostomy as well as from the gall bladder or pancreas during choledocholithotomy and pancreatectomy. The instrument has an overall length of 21 cm and has a sharp angulation that contours to the surface of the kidney allowing the forceps to reach the stone with ease. One end comprises of blunt crocodile forceps that are joined to finger rings via a screw lock mechanism.