- AA-4530-1020 - St. Marks Pelvis Retractor/ L-33cm/ Blade 174 x 60mm - 60 x 45mm/ Doyen Handle Grip
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
St. Marks Pelvis Retractor Medium
- Available Length: 33cm 13"
- Blade Size: 174 x 60mm - 60 x 45mm
- Blade Configuration: Flat Blade with Lip
- Handle Type: Doyen Handle Grip
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
The St. Marks Pelvis Retractor is ideal for deep pelvic tractions, especially during an anterior pelvic resection. It has a large hollow handle that features two posterior hook-like projections to facilitate forcible and dexterous manipulations. The shaft is wide and curved forwards, ending with an inverted L-shaped solid blade. The blade terminated with a descending lip to lock onto the retracted tissues.