- AA-3302-0511 - Lane Bone Elevator/ L-25.5cm/ Serrated Inside/ Finger Ring Grip
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Lane Bone Elevator - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 25.5cm 10"
- Blade Curvature: Slightly Curved
- Blade Specification: Serrated Upside
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Grip
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Bristow Bone Lever is used by orthopedic surgeons to elevate delicate fractured bones during open reduction and internal fixation procedures. Bristow Bone Lever features a flat handle with an oval hole placed distally to aid in grasping the instrument. It has a long, semi-sharp, and slightly curved working end