- AA-2904-220-T - Clayman Jaffe Lens Manipulating Hook/ L-11.5cm/ Angled Shaft 10mm from Bend to Tip/ 0.15mm Diameter Blunt Tip/ Flat Handle Titanium
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Clayman Jaffe Lens Manipulating Hook Titanium
- Available Length: 11.5cm 4 1/2"
- Curvature: Straight
- Shaft Curvature: Angled 10mm from Bend to Tip
- Hook Configuration: 0.15mm Diameter Blunt Tip
- Handle Type: Flat Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Clayman-Jaffe Lens Manipulating Hook (Angled) is a surgical device commonly utilized by ophthalmic surgeons to manipulate the lens across the surgical field during certain cataract surgeries. This instrument features a flat handle fitted to an angled shaft which ends in a 0.15mm diameter blunted hook tip. The angled profile allows the surgeon to reach the lens from difficult approaches in order to place it in an optimal position while the blunted tip offers minimal damage to nearby tissue.