- AA-2801-0531 - Collin Vaginal Speculum/ Blade 110x36mm/ Lateral Screw - Large
- AA-2801-0532 - Collin Vaginal Speculum/ Blade 110x40mm/ Lateral Screw - Large
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Collin Vaginal Speculum Large - Individually 10 x Pack
- Blade L x W: 110mm x 36mm - 110mm x 40mm
- Handle Type: Solid Lateral Blade with Screw
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
Collin Vaginal Speculum is a gynecological instrument used for performing pelvic examinations, Pap Smears, and examining the cervix. It is a double blade duckbill speculum inserted with the blades closed. The blades are then opened by an external lever and screw. Unlike many other vaginal specula, there is no handle with the Collin device and the blades open laterally/horizontally versus vertically. The practitioner can best determine which type and size speculum is most appropriate for the patient.