- AA-1315-0311 - Collin Uterine Seizing Forceps/ L-26cm/ Jaws Size 40mm/ Finger Ring Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Collin Uterine Seizing Forceps
- Available Length: 26cm 10 1/4"
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Size: 40mm
- Jaws Specification: Semi Arc Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Collin Uterine Seizing Forceps is used to retract the vaginal wall and elevate it to extract overgrowth of tissue including malignancies, polyps and soft tissue. The instrument is a scissor-like shape with broad tips with a jaw size of 40 mm and an overall length of 26 cm. the tips are created smooth to allow easy movement and manipulation among the tissues.