- AA-3401-0301 - Collin-Lucae Mallet/ L-21cm/ Hammer Diameter 30mm/ Weight 220garm/ Hollow Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- Available Length: 21cm 8 1/4"
- Hammer Diameter: 30mm
- Hammer Weight: 220g
- Handle Type: Hollow Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
Collin Bone Mallet is routinely used by orthopedic surgeons to impact and extract implants or exert force on osteotomes, chisels, gouges, tampers, and other specially designed instruments. Collin Bone Mallet has a bulky designed handle and a head with impaction flat surface areas on both sides.