- AA-4509-0210 - Collin Retractor Complete without Central Blade/ L-21.5cm/ 135mm Spread/ Lateral Blades 62mm x 37mm/ Finger Ring Handle with Long Ratchet
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Collin Retractor Complete without Central Blade
- Available Length: 20cm 8"
- Spreading: 135mm
- Lateral Blades: 62mm x 37mm
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Collin Retractor is a self-retaining device that can be used to retract soft tissues in surgical procedures or open one side of the mouth during oral and dental procedures. It has an overall length of 20 cm, with dexterous finger ring handles, a ratchet assembly and diverging blades that are curved outwards to maximize the examined field. The laterally flattened pads provide additional stability in dental procedures as they hold on the cusps of the teeth.