- AA-1316-0311 - Collins Tissue Forceps/ L-19.7cm/ 12mm Triangle Fenestrated Serrated End Jaws
- AA-1316-0312 - Collins Tissue Forceps/ L-19.7cm/ 25mm Triangle Fenestrated Serrated End Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Collins Tissue Forceps
- Available Length: 19.7cm 7 3/4"
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Size: 12mm - 25mm
- Jaws Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: Triangle Fenestrated Jaws
- Jaws Specification: Serrated End
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
Collins tissue forceps are ratched finger ring instruments used in general surgery to firmly grasp tissue nearby organs. Toothed tip edges minimize slippage.