- AA-1102-0111 - Babcock Tissue Holding Forceps/ L-16.5cm/ TC Insert Jaws
- AA-1102-0112 - Babcock Tissue Holding Forceps/ L-20cm/ TC Insert Jaws
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Babcock Tissue Holding Forceps
- Available Length: 16.5cm 6 1/2" - 20cm 8"
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: TC Insert Jaws
- Jaws Specification: Fenestrated Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Babcock Intestinal and tissue grasping forceps are used to gently hold the viable intestinal mucosa, omental fat, peritoneal membranes and fascia during bowel surgery such as intestinal reaction, appendectomy, ileostomy, and colostomy. The Babcock Intestinal and tissue grasping forceps have two long and straight blades that end in curved fenestrated jaws which are finely serrated to ensure minimal tissue trauma.