- AA-4530-0310 - Davidson Scapular Retractor/ L-18.5cm/ Blade Deep x Wide 7.6 x 5.0cm/ Ergonomic Handle with Hand Rest
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Davidson Scapular Retractor 5.0cm wide Blade
- Length: 18.5cm 7 1/4"
- Blade Depth x Width: 7.6cm x 5.0cm
- Blade Configuration: Blade Fenestration
- Handle Type: Ergonomic Handle with Hand Rest
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
The Davidson Scapula Retractor is used in cardiothoracic surgeries for lateral and post lateral thoracotomy procedures. It retracts the scapula and exposes the ribs during thoracic entry and closure. The tool has a large ribbed handle with an anteroinferior projection that provides easier and confident grips for the surgical assistant. The square-shaped blade has two parts. The outer part of the blade is wider to support the scapula and is slotted to decrease the force applied to the bone. The space between the two sides of the blade accommodates the soft peri-scapular tissues. Two sizes of the blade are available to suit different surgical indications.