- AA-3035-0201-T - Bechert Lens Pusher/L-12.4cm/ Angled Shaft/ 7.0mm From Bend to Tip/ Vertical Y-Shape Tip/ Round Handle - Titanium
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Bechert Lens Pusher Titanium
- Length: 12.4cm 4 7/8"
- Curvature: Straight
- Shaft Length: 7.0mm from Bend to Tip
- Tip Specification: Y-Shape Vertical Tip
- Handle Type: Round Bodied Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Bechert Lens Pusher with Y-Shaped Tip is a surgical instrument frequently utilized in the ophthalmological surgery field to assist surgeons in intraocular lens (IOL) implantation. This device features a round knurled handle fitted with an angled shaft which ends in a y-shaped tip. The surgeon takes advantage of the tip profile to push the lens into the capsular bag, resulting in an atraumatic IOL implantation.