- AA-3031-0321 - Bechert Nucleus Rotator/ L-11.5cm/ Angled Shaft/ 7.0mm From Bend to Tip/ Vertical Y-Shape Tip/ Round Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Bechert Nucleus Rotator Vertical Tip
- Length: 12.4cm 4 7/8"
- Curvature: Straight
- Shaft Length: 7.0mm Angled from Bend to Tip
- Tip Specification: Y-Shape Vertical Tip
- Handle Type: Round Bodied Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Bechert Nucleus Rotator is an ophthalmic surgical device utilized by surgeons to accommodate the lens nucleus into an adequate position for its subsequent division during phacoemulsification. This instrument is featured with a round handle fitted with a blunt forked tip angled at 7mm which eases nucleus handling and enables the surgeon to access the anterior segment from difficult approaches.