All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- AA-3501-0310 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 4.0mm wide Straight Blade
- AA-3501-0311 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 6.0mm wide Straight Blade
- AA-3501-0312 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 8.0mm wide Straight Blade
- AA-3501-0313 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 10mm wide Straight Blade
- AA-3501-0313 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 12mm wide Straight Blade
- AA-3501-0315 - Stille Mini-Osteotome/ L-16cm/ 15mm wide Straight Blade
Stille Mini Osteotome - Individually 5 x Pack
- Available Length: 16cm 6 1/4"
- Blade Curvature: Straight
- Blade Width: 4.0mm - 6.0mm - 8.0mm - 10mm - 12mm - 15mm
- Blade Type: Wide Plain Sharp End Blade
- Handle Type: Hexagonal Handle with Head
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Stille Bone Chisel is commonly used by orthopedic surgeons to cut or shape bone. Surgeons often use this instrument to obtain bone grafts in procedures such as non-union fractures repair. Stille Bone Chisel has a flat round impaction platform with a solid octagonal handle, which provides a firm handgrip. The handle extends to a flattened flared blade with a beveled sharp edge.