- AA-3602-0111 - Grooved Director/ L-11.5cm/ With Tongue Tie and Plain End - 10 Per Pack
- AA-3602-0112 - Grooved Director/ L-12.7cm/ With Tongue Tie and Plain End - 10 Per Pack
- AA-3602-0113 - Grooved Director/ L-15.2cm/ With Tongue Tie and Plain End - 10 Per Pack
- AA-3602-0114 - Grooved Director/ L-17.8cm/ With Tongue Tie and Plain End - 10 Per Pack
- AA-3602-0115 - Grooved Director/ L-20.3cm/ With Tongue Tie and Plain End - 10 Per Pack
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Grooved Director with Plain End - Individually 10 x Pack
- Available Length: 11.5cm 4 1/2" - 12.7cm 5" - 15.2cm 6" - 17.8cm 7" - 20.3cm 8"
- Curvature: Straight Shaft
- Handle Type: With Tongue Tie and Plain End
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Re-Usable
- Sterilized: None
Director and Tongue Tie is commonly used in examining the mouth of a pediatric patient. It is also used in the treatment of ankyloglossia, or “tongue-tie.” One end of the instrument is flat, and the other can be pointed or have a small, round probe. The flat end is the tongue tie. It is pear-shaped with a central split from the distal end. The split in the flat end assists in isolating and stabilizing the tongue or the lingual frenulum during procedures.