- AA-1305-2011 - Mayo-Robson Intestinal Clamp/ L-25.5cm/ Straight Longitudinal Serration
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Mayo-Robson Intestinal Clamp Straight Jaws
- Available Length: 25.5cm 10"
- Curvature: Straight Shanks
- Jaws Curvature: Straight
- Jaws Configuration: Longitudanny Serrated Jaws
- Handle Type: Finger Rings Handle with Ratchet
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Sterilized: None
Mayo Robson Intestinal Clamp is used for holding and manipulating delicate bowel tissue during complex abdominal surgeries including bowel resection, gastrojejunal anastomosis, ileostomy, and colostomy and herniotomy surgery. It has an overall length of 21.5 cm with 8” finger rings and longitudinal serrations on the jaws to grip tissues firmly but with minimal trauma, joined by a ratcheted lock to occlude tissue blood supply when necessary. They come in both straight and curved forms to reach all anatomical locations in the surgical plane with minimal difficulty.