- AA-4535-2511 - Bauer Type Intra Oral Retractor Left Side Hook Fiberoptics/ L-20.3cm/ Hand Grip Handle
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Bauer Type Intra Oral Retractor Left Hook Fiberoptic
- Available Length: 20.3cm 8"
- Blades Curvature: Slightly Curved
- Blades Specification: Left Hook
- Handle Type: Hollow Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Bauer Intra Oral Retractor is used in the intraoral approach of mandibular osteotomy operations. A different model is needed for each side of the mandible. The featured retractor is right-sided and has an overall size of 20.3cm. It consists of a bulky handle with an inferior-anterior hook that serves as a finger rest to enhance the force of manipulations. The shaft is curved forwards and the flanges are at a perpendicular angle to the shaft to engage the sigmoid notch or the inferior border of the mandible, allowing the retraction of the masseter muscle.