All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
- AA-4530-1411 - Hargis Mandibular Body Retractor/ L-18cm/ 13mm wide Blade with Curved Upward Hook/ Hand Stop Handle
Hargis Mandibular Body Retractor - Individually 5 x Pack
- Available Length: 18cm/ 7"
- Blades Configuration: Curved Blade
- Blades Specification: Hook Ended
- Blade Width: 13mm
- Handle Type: Hollow Handle
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Usage: Reusable
The Hargis Mandibular Body Retractor is used in maxillofacial procedures involving the inferior border of the mandible. It has a large hollow body with a projecting posterior hook to offer optimum dexterity. It also features a smooth solid blade that curves anteriorly from the shaft to properly embrace the inferior mandibular border. This design helps protect the facial vessels and also reliably holds the mandible when a mallet is used during midsaggital osteotomies. The overall length of the retractor is 18 cm.