- AA-4509-0310 - Collin Retractor Complete with Central Blade/ L-21.5cm/ Central Blade 38mm x 100mm/ Lateral Blades 5533 x 75mm/ Finger Ring Handle with Long Ratchet
All ScissorOn Instruments are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument failing as a result of such defect shall be replaced free of charge at the sole discretion of ScissorOn Instrumentation. No other warranty or affirmation of fact express or implied is made of authorized.
Immediate cancellation of this guarantee shall result from the alteration, modification or repair of any product by persons not authorized by ScissorOn Instrumentation, or by the physical or chemical abuse of any product.
The buyer and/or user assumes full responsibility for determining the suitability of the application of all products herein listed and for all risks and liability associated with their use.
- Return Policy: https://scissoron.com/return-policy
- Defected/ Faulty Product: https://scissoron.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Collin Retractor Complete with Central Blade
- Available Length: 21.5cm 8 1/2"
- Central Blade: 38mm x 100mm
- Lateral Blades: 55mm x 75mm
- Handle Type: Finger Ring Handle with Ratchet Catch
- Grade: Premium OR Grade
- Uses: Re-usable
- Sterilized: None
The Collin Retractor is a scissor-like frame to which central and lateral blades can be attached in order to keep wounds open in deep abdominal surgeries. The scissor shaped assembly has a self-retaining ratchet mechanism. There are two dexterous finger rings handles with a central blade attached to the junction of the handles, and two diverging shanks to which lateral blades are attached.